Wednesday 25 May 2016

Season of Survivor: Who to Choose?

All of the applicants for my "Vault"
1. Okay, so the pregnant teenager whom just so happens to be a high school dropout wants in. This isn't gonna happen because she will be nothing but a drain on resources. She offers no specific skills and adds the problem of giving birth in (I'm assuming) nine months, which would create another mouth to feed.



2. The belligerent police officer whom refuses to let go of his trusty pistol was just to much of a risk to the other members of my base. I honestly just couldn't take the chance of him shooting or beating one of my survivors.




3.The elderly clergyman can definitely find recluse in my shelter. I feel like having a religious figure around would maybe help ease the tension between everyone while simultaneously boosting moral because there is something to believe in. Looking at all my options, there are more than likely going to be heated conflicts within this three month window of time, so we'll need a "peacekeeper" in the priest.



4. With all the things that could go wrong within a confined space in three months, we'll need a physician most definitely, so that is why I will allow the racist female to be a part of our sanctuary. Sure there is the possibility that she will cause problems, but the benefits of having her around out way her unfortunate social blights.



5. Yes having a musician would increase and maintain the positivity and hopefulness of my crew, however I rationalised that having the screeching sound of a violin vibrating off of the enclosed concrete walls of the shelter would eventually wear out the patience of everyone. I honestly couldn't care less about his drug selling thing.




6. Young, black militant wants into my shelter and I'll gladly allow him even if he offers no "special" skills. My reasoning is simple: he must be physically strong, energetic and will probably bring some sort of bravery to my shelter. He's a militant, so he'll be good with a gun and possibly with defending the base. Obviously because he is black the physician will be extremely racist to him and possibly wouldn't treat him if he were to become injured, this I can live with.



7. The prostitute is a middle-aged women whom, besides sexual activities and the spread of venereal diseases, offers nothing to my base. I imagine that she would just complain and spill her ageing hormones all over the place.




8. My thinking with the architect is that, say our base gets damaged and maybe we have the resources to "repair" our base, he would have the knowledge to do the job quickly, efficiently and correctly. Also, nobody is said to be homophobic, so he's safe from prejudice I assume.




9. We need a lawyer because what if some "bad" stuff goes on during the three months and I or someone in the base needs legal help, then we can get him to do it. He's also young so he'd be good at defending the base and generally just giving off a helpful vibe.




10. Unfortunately, I'm forced to take in the lawyer's drugged up wife. Honestly, she shouldn't be a problem, it's just that she really won't contribute much of anything. I genuinely want to just put her in a closet or something and forget about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment