Thursday 7 April 2016

What I did during Spring Break

Basically for the entire two week break I had really intense back pain. I was very limited when it came to doing well…anything. So what I did was simple; watched Netflix and ate food.                                                 Not that I’m complaining about having to do that, because it was incredibly relaxing and aside from the pain, I had a pretty great time. There’s nothing quite like having a marathon of The Office and Freaks and Geeks at the same time.                                                                                                                                 Aside from doing this, I also played a lot of video games; mainly Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3. That is always a great time and doing all these things really helped to take away from crappy back pain.                            Overall, I wish that I could have been able to actually do something productive, such as: spending time with my friends, going for a drive somewhere, go out and watch a movie with my girlfriend, etc.                        Oh well though, I enjoyed myself at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment